• New art-sci exhibition at the National Academy of Sciences, Washington, D.C.;"Hidden Codes: Paintings by Dennis Ashbaugh" thru May 10, 2007.
• "Deena des Rioux: Robotic Portraiture," solo exhibition at the Zanesville Art Center, Ohio; thru Jan 14, 2007.
• Discover a vibrant new exercise that uses wine tasting to strengthen and train the senses and mind. Jan.23, NYC event!
• "Climate Commons," is a networked conver-sation about climate change, sustainability, and the Arctic, thru Feb. 28, 2007. Please share your comments!
• The 7th Swiss Biennial on Science, Technics + Aesthetics; Jan. 20-21, 2007.
• Wear Now Symposium: Wearable Technologies, Feb.2-3, 2007; National Museum of Australia. Registration & program [click above].
• Call for abstracts for "MutaMorphosis: Challenging Arts and Sciences" international conference; Nov.8-10, 2007, Prague, Czech Republic; Deadline: January 31, 2007.
• Call For Work: Visual Music Marathon, to be held April 28, 2007 as part of the Boston Cyberarts Festival; Deadline: Jan.22, 2007.
• Call for Papers for Arts and Neurosciences Review: Imagination & Creativity; published by Institut Jean Nicod, Paris, France; Deadline: Feb.15, 2007.
• Tate Britian seeks curtor for its 2009 Triennial exhibition. For details see "jobs" at the website: Ref.6122/TB.
• LED's create video on almost any surface! Element Labs' LED Video LED-equipped surface materials in four basic forms: tubes, thin tiles, pixel-like dots, and see-through walls.
• The "Age of Cosmeto-textiles" is here! We've experienced "fabrics that breathe" for some time now, but newest on-the-block are textiles that release skin moisturizer, softeners, and even antibiotics!
• "Places & Spaces: Mapping Science" at the New York Hall of Science; thru Feb.25, 2007.